In accordance with the CAEP Bylaws, Article III, the Complaint Review Committee shall:
- Review the complaint (1) that an accredited EPP has fallen out of compliance with accreditation standards or policies or (2) that CAEP has not followed its own policies.
- Request additional information from the complainant and/or EPP as needed to complete its review.
- Recommend to the AC that the complaint is substantiated and forward complaint materials and the Committee’s rationale for substantiation to the AC and a recommendation for further action.
- Recommend to the AC that the complaint to be unsubstantiated, forward materials and the Committee’s rationale for finding the complaint unsubstantiated, and recommendation to dismiss the case.
- Review the Committee’s work and procedures and make recommendations to the Council regarding its charges and potential changes in its procedures.
- Complaint Committee shall meet twice yearly at the regular meetings of the AC and by electronic means as needed to accomplish the committee’s goals.
Complaint Review Committee Slate
Tatiana Rivadeneyra, Director of Accreditation, SI/TI Pathways