2022 Spring CAEPCon: A Virtual Experience
Join us March 14-16 for Spring 22 CAEPCon
This year CAEP is hosting a virtual, multi-day CAEPCon which will include several synchronous and asynchronous sessions, as well as popular workshops. CAEP staff, volunteers, and educator preparation providers will present the latest information on strategies and processes to assist you in developing candidates to meet the needs of all K-12 learners.
The CAEP General Session will be held on March 14, 2022, and will consist of multiple sessions that will provide knowledge and insight on specific standards and best practices for educator preparation.
Specific sessions will focus on:
- Maximizing Standard R1: The Data Engine
- Leveraging Community Partnerships Beyond P-12
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Best Practices
- Finding Your Way Through Standard R5: A Map
- Let’s Talk About Data: Finding a Balance Between a Dissertation and a Laundry List
In addition to the General Session, Spring 22 CAEPCon will feature two workshops that you may register for individually which will be presented on March 15 and March 16.
- Workshop #1: Writing the Self Study Report
- Workshop #2: Data Quality: Deconstructing CAEP R5.2
Spring 22 CAEPCon has something for everyone participating in or contemplating CAEP Accreditation. Whether you are a veteran or a novice, these virtual sessions will help you build the knowledge you need to be successful as you develop and refine your quality assurance system.
We look forward to seeing you March 14. Registration is now open, so sign up today!